Dashboard | +Follow
I miss my girls :)
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 • 6:05 PM • 1 comments


Holaaaaa! I'm back. Lalalalalalala. I miss my girls so badly. What chu I do? What chu I do? I'm so boring just sitting in front of this 'thing'. Like asdfghkl. Hahaha. Bosan sangat lettuww. Ngeh3. Okay let the pictures talk what I want to say :)


Yeahhhh! Controlllll :)


Double yess!! I miss that moments when we were gossiping in the class. Like crazy!

 
You're my everythings, girls.
 
 
 Yeahhh. That's we are :)

 So girls, bila nak jumpa? I miss you, girls. Mahirah, her parents dah balik dari Tanah Suci. Alhamdulillah. Yanie, baru je sudah exam mrsm. Nurul, what chu doing now? And, me, so boring right now. Haha. 
Okay. see you soon :) Love you all. My girls :)  


xoxo,NanaComel



Disclaimer

Photobucket
Hi, Im Nana. Nice to meet you. Im a Greysonator/Enchancers.

Facebook | Twitter

♥Navigation♥
« Go back to entries
« Meet the Owner
« Exchange Link is open
« Tutorials

Taggie Board




Click and Shout here :)


Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : Syazana Nana
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google